Back in Chapter 2, Working with Standard Objects, you learned about Smart Shapes. If you are still not convinced by the awesomeness of Smart Shapes, this section will give you yet another argument to convince you after all!
- Return to the Chapter05/takeTheTrain.cptx file.
- Use the Filmstrip to navigate to slide 4 of the project.
- Use the Shapes icon on the Toolbar to open the Smart Shape menu.
- Select the rounded rectangle shape and draw a rounded rectangle in the lower-left area of the slide.
- Double-click the Smart Shape and write Continue in the rounded rectangle.
- Use the Style Name dropdown of the Properties inspector to apply the shape_As_Button style to the rounded rectangle shape.
Remember that this style, ...