The Text Caption you just worked with was created by adding some text in a placeholder object defined on the Master Slide. You will now create and modify a brand new Text Caption.
- While still on slide 2, click the Text icon on the Toolbar and select the Text Caption item.
- Type Click on Continue when done. in the new Text Caption object.
- Hit the Esc key to leave the text-editing mode. The new Text Caption should still be selected.
When adding a new Text Caption, note the following:
- By default, the new Text Caption is inserted in the middle of the slide. In fact, this is the case every time you add any new object on a slide, regardless of it being a Text Caption or anything else.
- By default, the Text Caption was ...