Now that the five custom states exist, you will use the five blue dots as buttons to change the state of the img_belgium image using the following steps:
- If necessary, click the Exit State button on the Toolbar to return to the default interface.
- Select the topmost blue dot (marked as 1 on the previous screenshot). Remember that this blue dot is a Smart Shape.
- In the Properties inspector, notice that the Use as Button checkbox is selected and that an Actions tab is present.
- Switch to the Actions tab of the Properties inspector.
- Change the On Success action to Change State Of.
- Select the img_belgium object in the next drop-down menu and the Antwerpen state in the last one.
- If necessary, deselect ...