Now that the first slide of the project is finished, your next task is to add a second slide and apply the appropriate Master Slide:
- Click the Slides icon, which is the first icon on the Toolbar.
- Click Content Slide to add a new Content Slide to the project.
- In the Properties inspector, open the Master Slide list.
- Apply the Title&text Master Slide to your new slide.
The Title&text Master Slide has a big rectangle that defines the content area of this slide. It also contains two placeholder objects that you will fill with text using these steps:
- Double-click the title placeholder.
- Type Reading the schedule in the title placeholder.
- Double-click the caption text placeholder
- Type Click on the Next button to explore ...