If you work on Mac, there is one system option to change before Captivate can record the project. Use the following steps to make your Mac ready to record:
- The first time you create a new software simulation with Captivate, a warning message appears to turn on Adobe Captivate in System Preferences to allow Captivate to control your computer.
- Click OK to dismiss the message, and then click Cancel.
- Open the System Preferences application.
- In the System Preferences dialog, click Security & Privacy.
- If needed, click the lock icon at the bottom left corner of the System Preference application and authenticate as an administrator.
- Select the Captivate option to grant Captivate access to the ...