Applying styles to existing objects is yet another operation that can be done from the Properties inspector. In the next exercise, you will apply your new DiDaXo-MainTitle style to another Smart Shape of the project:
- Use the Slide | Content Slide icon on the Toolbar to add a second slide to the Chapter06/styles.cptx file.
- Use the topmost section of the Properties inspector to apply the Objectives Master Slide to the new slide.
- Select the title placeholder in the topmost area of the slide.
- At the top of the Properties inspector, open the Style Name drop-down menu.
- Select the DiDaXo-MainTitle style.
Two title placeholders on two different slides now share the same look and feel thanks to your own custom style! You will now ...