If PowerPoint is available on your system, take a look at the presentation before converting it into a Captivate project. Perform the following steps to view the presentation in PowerPoint:
- Open Microsoft PowerPoint.
- When in PowerPoint, open the Chapter11/Presentation.pptx presentation in the exercises files.
- Use the Slide Show | From Beginning menu item or hit the F5 shortcut key to start the slideshow.
While viewing the presentation, focus your attention on the following:
- The presentation has 11 slides.
- There is a transition between all the slides of the presentation.
- The presentation is mainly composed of text and images. Most of it is animated.
- The presentation also contains smart art, shapes, ...