The Title Master Slide you just applied to the first slide of the project contains many objects. Some of these objects, such as the blue circle on the right edge of the slide, the blue lines stretching across the slide, or the image background, are aesthetic design elements.
Other objects define the placement and formatting of your content. These objects are called Placeholder objects. Your next task is to write some text in the two placeholders present on the slide:
- Double-click the title placeholder.
- Write Take the train ! in the placeholder.
- Double-click the subtitle placeholder.
- Write A guide to the best way of moving around in Belgium ! in the placeholder.
- Click anywhere on the slide or press the Esc key to ...