The cpInfoGeolocation variable gives you access to the location of the learner and your custom v_locationBelgium variable defines what area of the world you consider as Belgium. In this section you will create a conditional Advanced Action that will compare these two variables and decide if slide 2 must be displayed to the learner or skipped using the following steps:
- Use the Project | Advanced Actions to open the Advanced Actions dialog.
- Type checkBeLocation as the name of the action.
- Select the Conditional Tab checkbox.
- In the If part of the action, check if the cpInfoGeolocation variable is equal to the v_locationBelgium variable.
- In the Action section of the dialog box, double-click the ...