In the history of Captivate, publishing to Flash has always been the primary publishing option. Even though HTML5 publishing is now taking the lead, publishing to Flash is still an important capability of Captivate.
In the following exercise, you will publish the Encoder Demonstration project to Flash using the default options:
- Return to the Chapter14/encoderDemo_800.cptx file.
- Click the Publish | Publish to Computer icon in the Toolbar. Alternatively, you can also use the File | Publish menu item.
- In the Publish to My Computer dialog, change the Project Title to encoderDemo_800_swf.
- Click the folder icon next to the Location field.
- Select the Chapter14/publish folder from your exercises as the publish location.
- Select ...