You will now examine some of the formatting capabilities of the Text Caption object. To do so, make sure that the Text Caption you just inserted is selected before performing the following steps:
- If necessary, open the Properties inspector by clicking the Properties icon on the Toolbar.
- In the Style tab of the Properties inspector open the Caption Type dropdown and choose the Adobe Green item.
- Directly under the Caption Type dropdown, experiment with the five Callout types.
- Open the Caption Type dropdown again and choose the Transparent item at the top of the list.
- Experiment with the other properties. For example, change the color of the text, the font family, or the size. For the most part, these properties should ...