The second element of a Theme is a set of object Styles. You will now experiment with Styles in Themes using the following steps:
- Use the Filmstrip panel to return to the second slide of the project.
- Select the title (a Smart Shape with text) that you created in the previous section.
- Inspect the Properties inspector of the selected object. Note the Font, Color, Font Size, and other formatting properties that are currently in use.
You will now apply another Theme to the project and see how this change affects the slides and the objects:
- Open the Themes icon on the Toolbar.
- Click the Clean theme to apply it to the project.
- Read the warning message and click Yes to continue.
The new Theme is applied to the project.
- Use the