Inserting an image in Captivate is very easy! You will now explore some of the image editing tools available in Captivate:
- Make sure that the newly imported image is selected, and take a look at the Style tab of the Properties inspector.
- Click the Edit Image button.
This action opens a dialog box showing the image on the left and a set of control sliders on the right:
- Move the sliders to see how each affects the image.
- When done, click the Reset All button in the bottom-right corner of the dialog box.
- Take some time to inspect the other controls available in the dialog box. Note that the image can also be flipped, resized, and cropped.
- Click Cancel to close the dialog box without saving the changes.