The first ingredient is the Mute button itself, which you will create using the following steps.
- Still in the Chapter13/takeTheTrain.cptx file, use the Filmstrip to return to the first slide of the project.
- Use the Shapes icon on the Toolbar to create a new oval anywhere on the slide.
- With the new shape selected, look at the Properties inspector.
- In the Options tab, give your oval a Width and a Height of 35 px. This is the best way to ensure that the oval is actually a circle. Note that you must deselect the Constrain proportions checkbox to be able to set the Width and the Height of the object independently from each other.
- In the Style tab, Change the Fill type to Image Fill.
- Click the Fill button (1) ...