Let's take a deep dive into learning how to add Fluid Boxes, change their properties, and further add content to these Fluid Boxes.
- If you still have the project open from the last exercise, close it. Then, open the Chapter10/FluidBoxes.cptx file.
- Go to Slide 3. You can start adding Fluid Boxes to this blank slide.
- On the Toolbar, click FluidBox. It gives you the option of selecting either a Horizontal or Vertical flow based on your screen layout requirements. Let's select Vertical in this example.
- Now select the number of Fluid Boxes you wish to add. You can add up to 10 Fluid Boxes in each direction on the slide. Let's select 3 boxes here:
- This creates one main Fluid Box on the screen, with three child Fluid Boxes. ...