The Main Master Slide is the first one in the Master Slide panel. You use it to insert the main graphical elements shared by most (if not all) of the other Master Slides of the project:
- In the Master Slide panel, click the Main Master Slide to select it.
- If needed, open the Properties inspector. Make sure it shows the properties of the Main Master Slide.
- Use the Media | Image icon on the Toolbar to insert the Chapter06/images/mainBackground.png image on the main Master Slide.
- With the image selected, look at the Options tab of the Properties inspector.
- Make sure both the X and the Y properties are set to 0, so the image is positioned exactly in the top-left corner of the slide.
- Open the Timeline panel and ...