The last thing that you will do in this chapter is to add Closed Captions to the video file you imported on slide 22 of the takeTheTrain.cptx project. Note that you can add Closed Captions to a video file only if it has been imported as a Multi-Slide Synchronized Video.
- Still in the Chapter12/takeTheTrain.cptx project, use the Filmstrip to return to slide 22. It is the slide where you imported the video file in Chapter 3, Working with Multimedia.
- Go to the Slide Notes panel. If it is not open, use the Window | Slide Notes option to open it.
- Click the + sign to add a new note.
- Type Now, it is time for the departure using a very precise procedure.
- Click the + sign one more time and type First the train attendant ...