In this section, you will insert a new blank slide into your project and see which Master Slide is applied by default:
- Use the Filmstrip to select the third slide of the current project.
- Use the Slide | Blank Slide icon on the toolbar to insert a new blank slide.
- With the new slide selected, look at to the topmost section of the Properties inspector.
Notice that the Blank Master Slide has been automatically applied to this new slide.
- Open the Background menu situated in the Style tab of the Properties inspector.
- Select the Master Slide Background item. You should notice a slight change in the slide background (it is a little darker than before).
The background picture of the Blank Master Slide ...