If you need a hardware profile based on an existing one, follow these instructions:
- Select an existing hardware profile and click on Clone Device.
- Update the hardware profile properties by your needs. To complete the wizard, click on Finish.
- Your profile appears in the hardware profile list.
Let's go back to the AVD list. Here, you can perform the following operations on any existing AVD:
- Edit it by clicking on Edit
- Delete by right-clicking and choosing Delete
- Access the .ini and .img files on the disk by right-clicking on an AVD instance and choosing Show on Disk
- To view the AVD configuration details, right-click on an AVD instance and choose View Details
Since we covered this, let's ...