Chapter 16: Inventor Studio
Create and manage surface, lighting, and scene styles. Creating your own, more realistic styles is often the difference between a rendering that looks kind of real and one that is photorealistic.
Master It You need to create a surface style that portrays black, bumped plastic.
Solution Here is the preferred way to create a new surface style:
- Copy the Black surface style, giving the new style an appropriate name, such as Plastic (Black – textured).
- On the Diffuse tab, click Use Texture Image.
- In the list of images, select one of the Plastic image textures.
- On the Bump Map tab, click Same As Texture, and set the percent value to 50 percent.
- Save and apply the texture to the component.
Here is the preferred way to ...