Exporting to FEA
You can use the output grapher to identify maximum forces and then export those forces for use in the Stress Analysis environment. Although the maximum stress is likely the most common value to be exported, you can export the force for any time step in the simulation. This can be useful when trying to focus on a particular event in the simulation. Here are the general steps for exporting a maximum force:
- Select that force in the left pane of the output grapher.
- Right-click and choose Search Max.
- Select the check box for the time step identified as the maximum value.
- Click the Export To FEA button in the output grapher or on the Dynamic Simulation tab.
- Select the part or parts to export the load information to.
- Select the load-bearing ...