What Is Covered in This Book
This is what the book covers:
- Chapter 1, “Inventor Design Philosophy,” covers how to design the “Inventor way” when transitioning from other 2D or 3D design applications.
- Chapter 2, “Data and Projects,” examines file structures and search paths and explains project file types and configurations.
- Chapter 3, “Sketch Techniques,” explores the principles of creating parameter-driven sketches for use in modeling features and parts.
- Chapter 4, “Basic Modeling Techniques,” conquers creating parametric features and building 3D parts models.
- Chapter 5, “Advanced Modeling Techniques,” explores complex feature creation, including sweeps, lofts, and more.
- Chapter 6, “Sheet Metal,” covers how to create accurate sheet-metal models ...