In this chapter, you learned the following
- Behavior-driven development in short is referred as BDD.
- BDD is a top-down development approach and uses Gherkin language as Domain Specific Language (DSL).
- In a project, BDD and TDD can be used side by side as they complement each other and not replace one another.
- The cucumber-cpp BDD Framework makes use of wire protocol to support non-ruby platforms to write test cases.
- You learned BDD in a practical fashion by implementing an RPNCalculator with test-first development approach.
- BDD similar to TDD, it encourages developing clean code by refactoring the code in short-intervals in an incremental fashion.
- You learned writing BDD test cases with Gherkin and the steps definition using Google ...