In this chapter, you learned developing C++ GUI applications using Qt application framework. The key takeaway points are listed below.
- You learned installing Qt and required tools in Linux.
- You learned writing simple console based application with Qt Framework.
- You learned writing simple GUI based applications with Qt Framework.
- You learned event handling with Qt Signal and Slots mechanism and how Meta Object Compiler helps us generate the crucial boiler plate code required for Signal and Slots.
- You learned using various Qt Layouts in application development to develop an appealing HMI that looks great in many Qt supported platforms.
- You learned combining multiple layouts in a single HMI to develop professional HMI.
- You learned quite ...