Chapter 12. Modularizing Your Project
Many Ember.js projects get complex, and so it may be necessary to modularize the project for maintainability through a combination of any of the following:
- Split the project into a number of script files and load them individually.
- Concatenate the script files into one build file. This reduces the number of requests the browser needs to make to the backend; hence, the page load time is reduced.
- Maintain reusable components that can be used on a number of projects.
There are a number of open source tools that can be used to perform such tasks. These tools may contain the following:
- A package manager that installs external reusable components
- A build process that intelligently concatenates all the project files into ...