Hack your way to a secure and threat-free environment using best-in-class tools and techniques.
About This Video
- A comprehensive but fast and friendly guide to help you Master Ethical Hacking.
- Covers the latest version of Ethical Hacking with fully up-to-date techniques and code examples
- Shows you how to secure your system and make it more robust.
Security is the foremost concern for all organizations both big and small, and thus companies and people are ready to invest in enhanced security, pentesting, and Ethical Hacking. Security is a major issue that organizations are now facing. Cyber threats are on the increase with the rising growth of technology, thus giving rise to the need for ethical hacking and advanced security.
This course takes your Ethical Hacking skills to the next level to help you address various security threats, whether in information, networks, and other security concerns. This course will start by showing you how to install Kali Linux on your system and how to work with it. The course will then show you how to gather information using different methods such as fingerprinting and open ports.
The course will then help you check your system's vulnerability using Nessus and OpenVAS. You will then learn to exploit your vulnerability with different parameters to reveal all the gaps in your system. You'll then escalate privileges in your system to improve your design and program, and prevent password attacks using different methods. Finally, you will learn to prevent wireless attacks on your system.
By the end of the course, you will be a Master of Ethical Hacking and will have learned to prevent unwanted hackers from hacking into your system.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Installing and Configuring Kali Linux
- Chapter 2 : Working with Kali Linux
Chapter 3 : Information Gathering
- DNS Enumeration 00:10:00
- Information Gathering – Whois Lookup and Subdomain Enumeration 00:10:46
- Finding Open Ports with Nmap 00:07:03
- OS and Service Fingerprinting 00:07:10
- Exploring Maltego 00:11:33
Chapter 4 : Vulnerability Assessment
- Installing and Configuring Nessus 00:11:24
- Finding Local Vulnerabilities Using Nessus 00:16:30
- Checking for Linux Specific Vulnerabilities with Nessus 00:11:00
- Checking for Windows Specific Vulnerabilities with Nessus 00:08:06
- Installing and Configuring OpenVAS 00:05:20
- Checking for Linux and Windows Vulnerabilities with OpenVAS 00:21:49
Chapter 5 : Exploitation
- Mastering Metasploit – Metasploit Console MSFconsole 00:18:07
- Exploring Armitage – The Metasploit Graphical User Interface 00:17:28
- MySQL Database Exploitation with Metasploit 00:08:42
- Client Side Attacks – BeEF Browser Exploitation 00:17:52
- Client Side Attacks – Using the Social Engineering Toolkit (SET) 00:11:41
- Chapter 6 : Password Cracking
- Chapter 7 : Network Sniffing and Spoofing
- Title: Mastering Ethical Hacking
- Release date: May 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788994507
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Learning Path: Certified Ethical Hacker CEH Complete Video Course
Duration More Than 10 Hours of Video Instruction Overview Learn everything you need to know to …
Learn Python and Ethical Hacking from Scratch
Start from scratch and learn both topics simultaneously by writing 20+ hacking programs About This Video …
Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch
Become an ethical hacker that can hack and secure computer systems About This Video You will …