In this section, we will see the CSS3 guidelines for effective styling of the forms.
Some of the best practices for CSS3 are as follows:
- Avoid using inline styling for CSS. External CSS files must be used for styling.
- Minified CSS files must be used wherever possible as this a practice for removing unnecessary characters from the code to reduce the size.
- Use combined files for CSS.
- Avoid use of multiple declarations wherever possible.
- Always think of progressive enhancement.
- Vendor prefixes should be organized and well commented.
- For background-related properties use fallback.
- The readability of the text should not be affected while using typography.
- Enable the fallback and test the form in every browser.
- Try to use efficient CSS selectors.
- Avoid ...