Using standard security reports
In this section, we will configure and simulate some typical events that get reported in the Azure AD Reports section.
Configuring - sign-ins after multiple failures
- Configure in sign ins after multiple failures to
- Lock out a user account with a limit of
10 wrong login warnings.
- You should receive the following message:
- Next, we need to unblock the user account
Possible ways to unblock a blocked user account
The following are two methods to unblock a user:
- Method 1: Wait 15 minutes
- Method 2: Unlock your account with ...