Master the advanced aspects of the Informatica client to create reusable transformations and mapplets
About This Video
- Work with the advanced aspects of the Designer and Workflow Manager screens
- Learn how to work with various tasks in Informatica Power Center
- Create reusable transformations and mapplets with this handy guide
Informatica is a leader in the ETL market and provides lot of job opportunities in the industry. This course will give you basic to intermediate skills in Informatica, and will help you to prepare for the global certification in Informatica.
You’ll start the course by learning to debug a mapping, which will help you identify any issues in mappings. You’ll be introduced to the advanced aspects of the Designer and Workflow Manager screens. Then you’ll find out how to create reusable transformations and mapplets. Then, we move on to working with the target load plan and you’ll learn to compare objects.
The latter part of the course is centered around using the Workflow Manager screen. You’ll learn about the various tasks that are present in Informatica along with the scheduling workflow. We’ll also take a look at various aspects of the Admin Console, such as the Repository, Domain, Node, Integration Service, and more. Finally, we'll conclude the course with incremental aggregation, configuring file lists, and working with various types of partitions.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Reusable Transformations, Mapplets, and Debugger
- Chapter 2 : Learning Advanced Aspects
- Chapter 3 : Working With Tasks
- Chapter 4 : Working With Other Tasks
- Chapter 5 : Advanced Utilities Of Workflow Manager
- Chapter 6 : Performance Optimization, Pushdown optimization, Partitioning
- Title: Mastering Informatica PowerCenter 9
- Release date: August 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781787127852