Discover techniques used by hackers to exploit your servers, Bluetooth devices, WordPress, network security flaws & more
About This Video
- Discover the vast features and programs that Kali Linux offers in order to perform and carry out a variety of penetration testing purposes
- Explore easy ways to scan single IP addresses, or a range of IP addresses, complete with ports, hosts, and even security holes
- Become proficient at performing network penetration tests and learn to exploit vulnerable systems
Become a master at any hackers game by discovering and understanding each of the major tools that every hacker is currently using.
You will discover proper techniques to hack into any WordPress websites to test for vulnerabilities and weaknesses. Then dive deep into website and server scanning as well as network scanning and testing for any open security breaches. In addition, you will get introduced to bluetooth hacking for any open bluetooth enabled devices near you. Finally, explore the ultimate Social Engineering Toolkit embedded inside of your Kali machine.
By the end of this course, you will have mastered Kali Linux in order to be the most efficient ethical hacker to carry out proper penetration testing upon your target, as well as discovering how to increase your own networks security.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Advanced Reconnaissance!
- Chapter 2 : Exploiting WordPress Sites
- Chapter 3 : Finding Vulnerabilities with SQLMap
- Chapter 4 : Hacking Bluetooth Devices
- Chapter 5 : Advanced Scanning Methods
- Chapter 6 : Target Exploiting and Testing
- Chapter 7 : Scanning and Testing Networks
- Title: Mastering Kali Linux
- Release date: August 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789345766