Ballard’s Alignment and Reporting Disciplines
1. Map and Identify: Map the sequence of VCAs; identify disconnects.
2. Analyze and Project: Three-bottom-line analysis with rolling cash flow projections.
3. Define and Link: Define financial drivers and disconnects; develop key KPIs linking activities and transactions.
4. Engage and Align: Engage leaders and staff by aligning on both true core facts and desired outcomes.
5. Monitor and Report: Regularly monitor performance in periodic huddles using outcome-driven agendas.
This primer on enterprise execution intends to enable CEOs, leaders, facilitators, and entrepreneurs to guide their enterprise toward long-term customer loyalty, achievement ...