Ballard’s Alignment and Reporting Disciplines (BARD)
1. Map and Identify: Map the sequence of VCAs; identify disconnects.
2. Analyze and Project: Three-bottom-line analysis with rolling cash flow projections.
3. Define and Link: Define financial drivers and disconnects; develop key KPIs linking activities and transactions.
4. Engage and Align: Engage leaders and staff by aligning on both true core facts and desired outcomes.
5. Monitor and Report: Regularly monitor performance in periodic huddles using outcome-driven agendas.
In this chapter, you as CEO, Senior System Steward, or facilitator will see how to apply what you have learned in the CEO Reality Check through your personal engagement ...