Navigation control services
Navigation control offers methods to navigate and navigation control events.
The following are the methods:
- GoBack: It goes back to the page previously visited.
- GoForward: It goes a page forward in the navigation history.
- Navigate: It goes to the indicated page.
- Refresh: Reloads the current page.
- StopLoading: Cancels any asynchronous navigation actions that haven't been processed yet.
Following are the Events:
- Navigated: This occurs when the navigation to a particular page has ended.
- Navigating: This occurs when the navigation to a particular page is about to begin.
To put this functionality into practice, we will add a button to the AdminView page. At the click of this button, we will be able to navigate to the last visited ...