In this section, together with the RDL layout, we will also add a Word layout to our report:
- Go to Report Layout Selection and filter for report ID 50111.
- Select Actions | Custom Layouts.
- Click New, select Insert Word layout, and click OK. This will add an empty Word layout to the report and reference the dataset structure as an XML mapping.
- Choose Process | Export Layout and save the Default.docx report into the .\Src\CustomerCategory\report folder. You might call the report layout Rep50111.ItemLedgerEntryAnalysis.docx.
- Bind the report to the RDL layout within the extension, change the default layout to Word, and change record sorting by specifying the following report properties in the AL report object. Consider ...