A practical guide for real-time web testing with Selenium WebDriver
About This Video
- Discover how to create a framework from scratch with Selenium WebDriver.
- Master the art of advanced automation testing.
- Write clear, simple, readable, and reliable tests that perform complex test automation tasks.
- Learn how to use Selenium Grid and run tests in the cloud.
Are you facing an issue where your tests break often for no obvious reason or are you simply interested in learning how to write tests that will withstand the test of time? Are you struggling to figure out the proper way to do test automation with Selenium WebDriver? If so, look no further.
This course will help you learn how to create extremely reliable and stable automation tests with Selenium WebDriver. You'll learn to design advanced and easy to maintain test automation frameworks with browser factory, Page Object Models, and Selenium Grid from scratch. You'll utilize the Advanced User Interactions API to quickly spin up a Selenium Grid or run tests on the cloud. By the end of this course, you'll be able to write Selenium WebDriver tests within minutes!
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on GitHub at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Mastering-Selenium-Webdriver-3.X-Test-Automation.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Exploring Selenium
- Chapter 2 : Selenium WebDriver Architecture
- Chapter 3 : Working with Web Elements
- Chapter 4 : Advanced Selenium Techniques
- Chapter 5 : Cross-Browser Testing
Chapter 6 : Advanced Selenium WebDriver
- Building a Testing Framework with Selenium WebDriver 00:03:37
- Design Considerations 00:09:09
- Using Page Object Model 00:12:22
- Working Example 00:09:01
- Running Tests in Continuous Integration 00:05:02
- Title: Mastering Selenium WebDriver 3.X Test Automation
- Release date: August 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789535518