Are you facing an issue where your tests break often for no obvious reason or are you simply interested in learning how to write tests that will withstand the test of time? Are you struggling to figure out the proper way to do test automation with Selenium WebDriver? If so, look no further.
This course will help you learn how to create extremely reliable and stable automation tests with Selenium WebDriver. You'll learn to design advanced and easy to maintain test automation frameworks with browser factory, Page Object Models, and Selenium Grid from scratch. You'll utilize the Advanced User Interactions API to quickly spin up a Selenium Grid or run tests on the cloud. By the end of this course, you'll be able to write Selenium WebDriver tests within minutes!
What You Will Learn
- Implement automation testing best practices so that you can do automation testing with any tool
- Create extremely reliable and stable automation tests
- Automate various UI elements such as buttons, links, radio buttons, checkboxes, and drop-down elements
- Create robust tests using advanced Selenium techniques
- Implement advanced Selenium techniques such as explicit waits for synchronization and creating robust tests.
- Create a Selenium WebDriver framework from scratch
- Set up a Selenium Grid and run tests on it
This course is designed for manual software testers or software developer who want to learn Selenium WebDriver from scratch, to be able to develop advanced and easy maintainable test automation frameworks. No prior knowledge of automation is required.
About The Author
Dmitry Shyshkin: Dmitry Shyshkin is a lead QA automation engineer at FareCompare.com with 6 years of test automation experience using Selenium. He has worked in Waterfall and Agile environment, on desktop, web-based and mobile projects.
He started his QA career without any QA/Testing knowledge. He took online Software QA classes where he learned about different types of testing. On his second job, he learned about test automation for the first time, and I liked it more than manual testing and thereby decided to move into test automation.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Exploring Selenium
- Chapter 2 : Selenium WebDriver Architecture
- Chapter 3 : Working with Web Elements
- Chapter 4 : Advanced Selenium Techniques
- Chapter 5 : Cross-Browser Testing
- Chapter 6 : Advanced Selenium WebDriver
- Title: Mastering Selenium WebDriver 3.X Test Automation
- Release date: August 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789535518
You might also like
Mastering Selenium WebDriver 3.0
Complement Selenium with useful additions that fit seamlessly into the rich and well-crafted API that Selenium …
Selenium WebDriver Quick Start Guide
Get writing tests and learn to design your own testing framework with Selenium WebDriver API Key …
Selenium Testing Tools Cookbook
Unlock the full potential of Selenium WebDriver to test your web applications in a wide range …
Hands-On Functional Test Automation: With Visual Studio 2017 and Selenium
Get started with functional testing of both web apps and Windows apps using different test frameworks. …