- Add a new SSIS package to the AdventureWorksETL project you created at the beginning of this chapter.
- Change the name of the newly created package to CustomWebServiceSource.dtsx and save it.
- Make sure the CustomWebServiceSource.dtsx package is active, and then create a new package parameter using the following settings:
- Property: Value
- Name: CountryName
- Data type: String
- Value: France
- Drag a Data Flow task to the control flow designer and change its name to Airport Information.
- Open the Airport Information task in the data flow designer and drag a Script Component to the data flow designer.
- In the Select Script Component Type dialog, select Source, as shown in the following screenshot:
- Click on OK to confirm the selection. ...
Get Mastering SQL Server 2017 now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.