When we develop applications, we usually have a set of requirements that we need to develop toward. With that in mind, let's define the requirements for the animal types that we will be creating in this chapter:
- We will have three categories of animal: sea, land, and air.
- Animals may be members of multiple categories. For example, an alligator can be a member of both the land and sea categories.
- Animals may attack and/or move when they are on a tile that matches the categories they are in.
- Animals will start off with a certain number of hit points, and if those hit points reach 0 or less, then they will be considered dead.
- For our example here, we will define two animals, the Lion and Alligator, but we know that the number of ...