Creating deployment types
Deployment types are an important part of an application. These next sections will focus on the creation process of a deployment type.
Creating a Windows Installer deployment type
To create a Windows Installer deployment type, perform the following:
- Open the Configuration Manager console and go to Software Library.
- Extend Application Management.
- Right-click on the Applications node and select the 7-Zip application.
- Right-click on the 7-Zip application and select Create Deployment Type from the menu:
- Click on the Add button.
- When the Create Deployment Type Wizard page starts, choose Windows Installer as the type and browse to the ...