Installing the vRealize Automation Identity Appliance
Follow these steps to install the vRealize Automation Identity Appliance:
- Open vSphere and login to your lab's vCenter instance. Note that we will be using the traditional vSphere GUI instead of the web-based version.
- Select File in the upper left-hand corner of vSphere and select Deploy OVF Template.
- Browse to the location where you downloaded the software in the previous section and select the
vRealize Identity OVA file. Then hit Next.
- The next screen will list Product Name, version, vendor, and Publisher. Then hit Next.
- Accept the VMware License on the next screen and hit Next.
- Accept the default name and select the installation location. Then hit Next.
- Select the cluster where you want to deploy ...