Installing the vRealize Automation Virtual Appliance
Follow these steps to install vRealize Automation Virtual Appliance:
- Open vSphere and login to your lab's vCenter instance. Note that we will be using the traditional vSphere GUI instead of the web-based version.
- Select File in the upper left-hand corner of vSphere and select Deploy OVF Template.
- Browse to the location where you downloaded the software in the previous section and select the
vRealize Appliance OVA file. Then hit Next.
- The next screen will list the Product Name, version, vendor, and Publisher. Then hit Next.
- Accept the VMware License on the next screen and hit Next.
- Accept the default name and select the install location. Then hit Next.
- Select the cluster where you want to deploy the ...