Installing the vRealize Automation Application Services Appliance
Follow these steps to install vRealize Automation Application Appliance:
- Open vSphere and login to your vCenter instance. Note that we will be using the vSphere traditional GUI instead of the web-based version.
- Select File in the upper left-hand corner of vSphere and select the Deploy OVF Template option.
- Browse to the location where you downloaded the software from in the previous section and select the
vRealizeApplication Services OVA file. Click Next.
- The next screen will list Product (product name), Version, Vendor, Publisher, Download size, Size on disk, and Description. Click Next.
- Accept the VMware license on the next screen and click Next.
- Accept the default name and select the ...