Zabbix can be defined as a distributed monitoring system with a centralized web interface (on which we can manage almost everything). Among its main features, we will highlight the following ones:
- Zabbix has a centralized web interface
- The server can be run on most Unix-like operating systems
- This monitoring system has native agents for most Unix, Unix-like, and Microsoft Windows operation systems
- The system is easy to integrate with other systems, thanks to the API available in many different programming languages and the option that Zabbix itself provides
- Zabbix can monitor via SNMP (v1, v2, and v3), IPMI, JMX, ODBC, SSH, HTTP(s), TCP/UDP, and Telnet
- This monitoring system gives us the possibility of creating custom items and ...