Working with Complex Environments
Management tasks often involve more than one site and could even involve multiple companies (or companies that have merged into a single entity). As you add different management scenarios, the management environment becomes more complex. You no longer have a single, discrete system to consider. In fact, the environment could include third-party solutions.
In this chapter, you'll learn how to:
- Determine whether you really need multihoming
- Create an administrator hierarchy
- Perform the multihomed agent installation
- Create connected management groups
- Add third-party solutions
Working with Multihoming Agents
As mentioned in the “Multihomed Agents” section of Chapter 4, the most common reason to use ...