A STATE AND VALUE ANALYSIS OF THE 2006 SUPER BOWL CHAMPION COLTS
By winning the Super Bowl, the 2006 Indianapolis Colts brought great joy to the Hoosier state. In this chapter we will use the state and value approach described in chapter 20 to answer many interesting questions about the Colts' offense, such as the following:
- On any down and yards to go situation, is running more or less effective than passing? For example, on first and 10, is running more effective than passing?
- Are runs more or less effective than passes overall?
- Was Joseph Addai a more effective runner than Dominique Rhodes?w
- Who is better: Marvin Harrison or Reggie Wayne?
- Is it better to throw deep or short?
- Are the Colts more effective running right, left, or up the ...