In this Matplotlib for Developers training course, expert author Christopher Roach will teach you everything you need to know about data visualization and analysis with Python. This course is designed for users that already have a basic understanding of Python.
You will start by learning about pyplot, including learning about the plot function, custom plotting, subplots, and complex subplots. From there, Christopher will teach you about the matplotlib architecture, how to configure matplotlib, and about interactivity. Finally, this video tutorial covers maps in matplotlib and the matplotlib ecosystem.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will have learned everything you need to know about data visualization and analysis with Python. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Table of Contents
- Getting The Code 00:04:22
- Installing Matplotlib 00:18:32
- Quick Exploratory Data Analysis Example 00:18:46
- Using Matplotlib With Jupyter 00:07:16
- The Interfaces Of Matplotlib: Pylab, pyplot And OO API 00:10:03
- Under The Hood
- Configuring Matplotlib
- Maps In Matplotlib
- The Matplotlib Ecosystem
- Conclusion 00:01:35
- Title: Matplotlib for Developers
- Release date: March 2016
- Publisher(s): Infinite Skills
- ISBN: 9781771375429