MCAS Exam Prep
Microsoft Certified Application Specialist
Exams for Microsoft® Office 2007
CD Features Five Practice Exams
Score Higher on the MCAS Exams!
We provide you with the proven study tools and expert insight that will help you score higher on your exams.
Clear and simple explanations, lists, and screen shots walk you through the Microsoft Office processes you need to know to score well on the MCAS exams.
Study strategies, challenges, and key terms focus your study so you can maximize your preparation time.
Comprehensive discussion of all subject areas covered on the MCAS exams.
Practice Questions that include detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers—so you can learn the material from your success and mistakes.
This book covers all the skills measured by the MCAS Exams for Microsoft Office 2007, including
Creating, customizing, formatting, and organizing Word documents
Working with visual content, references, and document review processes
Creating, manipulating, and formatting data and other content in Microsoft Excel
Presenting Excel data visually with charts and illustrations
Sharing and securing Microsoft Office content
Creating, formatting, and delivering PowerPoint presentations
Managing messaging, scheduling, and tasks with Microsoft Outlook
Working with Outlook contacts and personal contact information
Structuring, presenting, managing, and maintaining Access databases
Building and modifying Access queries
CD Features Five Practice Exams
The CD includes five practice exams so you can drill and practice—another effective Exam Prep study tool that helps you assess your readiness for the MCAS Exams for Microsoft Office 2007 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access).
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Contents at a Glance
- Table of Contents
- About the Author
- We Want to Hear from You!
- Reader Services
- Exam Objectives Reference
- Getting Ready for the MCAS Exams
- Part I: Getting Started
Part II: MCAS 77-601: Using Microsoft Office Word 2007
- Chapter Two: Creating and Customizing Documents
- Chapter Three: Formatting Content
- Chapter Four: Working with Visual Content
- Chapter Five: Organizing Content Using Quick Parts and Lists
- Chapter Six: Organizing Content Using Tables
- Chapter Seven: Inserting References and Merging Documents
- Chapter Eight: Reviewing Documents
- Chapter Nine: Sharing and Securing Content
- Part III: MCAS 77-602: Using Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Part IV: MCAS 77-603: Using Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
- Part V: MCAS 77-604: Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- Part VI: MCAS 77-605: Using Microsoft Office Access 2007
- Title: MCAS Office 2007 Exam Prep: Exams for Microsoft Office 2007
- Release date: June 2009
- Publisher(s): Pearson IT Certification
- ISBN: 9780789742384
You might also like
CCNA 200-301 Portable Command Guide, 5th Edition
CCNA 200-301 Portable Command Guide is filled with valuable, easy-to-access information–and it's portable enough to use …
English Grammar Workbook For Dummies, with Online Practice, 3rd Edition
Improve your English grammar You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by using proper …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …