No credit card required
This chapter helps you prepare for the MCAS: Using Microsoft Office Access 2007, Exam 77-605, by covering the following Microsoft objectives:
• Navigate among records.
• Define data needs and types.
• Create databases.
• Create tables.
• Modify tables.
• Create fields and modify field properties.
• Define and print table relationships.
• Add, set, change, or remove primary keys.
• Enter, edit, and delete records.
• Find and replace data.
• Attach documents to and detach from records.
• Split databases.
Organizing Data for a Database