Chapter 3. Managing Groups
This chapter covers the following Microsoft-specified objectives for the “Managing Users, Computers, and Groups” section of the Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment exam:
Create and manage groups
- Create and modify groups by using the Active Directory Users and Computers console.
- Identify and modify the scope of a group.
- Manage group membership.
- Find domain groups in which a user is a member.
- Create and modify groups by using automation.
- For simplicity of network administration, we can create group objects and allocate resource access rights to these objects. Then by making user accounts members of the group, we can grant them the access that the group objects have been assigned. ...