Chapter 5. Administering Windows Server 2003
This chapter covers the following Microsoft-specified objectives for the “Managing and Maintaining a Server Environment” section of the Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment exam:
Manage servers remotely.
- Manage a server by using Remote Assistance
- Manage a server by using Terminal Services Remote Desktop for Administration mode
- Manage a server by using available support tools
- The purpose of this objective is to teach you how to use the various tools available in Windows Server 2003 to remotely manage your servers.
Manage software site licensing
- Each Microsoft server and workstation must have an appropriate software license. It’s important to understand the ...