Chapter 15. Managing and Troubleshooting Hardware Devices
This chapter covers the following Microsoft-specified objectives for the “Managing and Maintaining Physical and Logical Devices” section of the Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment exam:
Install and configure server hardware devices
- Configure driver-signing options.
- Configure resource settings for a device.
- Configure device properties and settings.
- Windows Server 2003 operates much as Windows Server 2000 and Windows XP do in working with hardware devices. We explain how you control the way the system deals with unsigned device drivers and how to configure driver settings for hardware devices.
Monitor server hardware
- In managing your server, ...